Forgot to answer a question on LTCH app.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I went last week and filled out the application to renew my LTCH and just now noticed that I forgot to fill out the question about how long i have lived in Indiana. Any suggestions as to what I should do??

Thanks Matt.

Edit: I called the St. Joe county Sheriffs Records Dept. and they told me not to worry about it and if they had a question that they would call me. But that doesn't sound right to me.

Last edited:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I didn't forget to answer a question but I did manage to misspell my street name on my application ....dohhhh :ugh:

I didn't notice until about 3 days later when I was looking at my copy of the application. I had to call ISP about every week until I received my license so I could catch it while the application was being renewed - still managed to miss it in the system. Even USPS looked over the spelling mistake but still managed to deliver it.

The address is still mis-spelled on my pink copy but I faxed the updated spelling to them for the system.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    dummy me forgot to send in the actual application with my money order and fingerprint card. they just sent it all back (except the money order) with a copy of the app and i sent it all back and had my ltch around a week after i sent it the second time.

Top Bottom