• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    OK, I have 1 of these left. these are made by iTAC, the same company that makes the sig rail lights. these just say iTAC and not SIG. If you wanna see the manufacturers website it is: iTAC DEFENSE Home

THIS IS THE: TACTICAL DEFENSE LIGHT
    ITAC-TDL2, 2nd and upgraded Version

Heres a video WATCH IT!!!: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBWeUzp_2Bg[/ame]

no puppies or kittens where hurt in the making of this video

NOTE: in the video it shows the first version. The NEW second version THAT IM SELLING HERE has 2 retention screws, plus the quick release button. ALSO version 2 now has the red laser button on the back of the laser to make it more accessable and easier to operate. Version one only had one tention screw and the release button. Their website i dont even think shows version 2 yet, they are probly selling backstock of the first version to buyers who dont know the VERSION 2 is availible.

ALSO: VERSION 2, which im selling here, HAS A PLUG IN 3 prong preasure switch. Honestly, since it has an accessible rear button to engage the light i dont know why you need a preasure switch too, but they throw one in.

- comes with 4, lithium CR123 batteries. (takes all 4)
    - 700 lumen LED light
    - 3 function modes: steady light, strobe light (AWESOME), laser. you can use the laser by itself or with the light.
    - Steady on/off and momentary on/off operation
    - quick release rail attachment. slides off the rail just like any other rail accessory, OR you can tighten down the 2 retention screws and make sure the light isnt going anywhere until you unscrew it for added safety.

The grip is very nice, and all of the light and laser controls are easily accessible with one handed use.

THIS IS THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND THESE LIGHTS!!!!!!

version 1 still sells for more than im selling these version 2's for.

I didnt take any pictures because i think ive provided enough links and such, but if you want me to take pictures then i will, just PM me. THESE ARE BRAND NEW IN THE BOX...... UNUSED!!!!!! I have 2 left for sale. IM KEEPING ONE!!

i would prefer to meet face to face, its so much easier to do. plus you see what your getting before you buy it. ITEM IS EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED!!!

$160 SPF

FTF, south side of Indy

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom