• ...and so much more!
  • danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Well, I love my new RC-6, I haven't gotten a good chance to really beat on it much just yet, but I am impressed with the build quality of this blade at it's price point. So much so that I ordered an RC-4 and an Izula kit last night to round out my rapidly growing RAT cutlery collection. Wanted something a little smaller for a good fixed blade EDC blade.

Side note : I got to see a bunch of Busse/Bussekin knives at a lunch meet-up today (thanks again paddling_man & flatlander!), and I'll likely pick up something along those lines in the future.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Side note : I got to see a bunch of Busse/Bussekin knives at a lunch meet-up today (thanks again paddling_man & flatlander!), and I'll likely pick up something along those lines in the future.

It was my pleasure. We'll have to do it again and invite some more folks to talk blades.

Just don't order the pilsener at an Ale House again. :draw:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    It was my pleasure. We'll have to do it again and invite some more folks to talk blades.

Just don't order the pilsener at an Ale House again. :draw:

Alright thread jacker, slight detour. Long story short, I knew more about beer than she did, her narrow-minded take on beer will limit her experience in ways she can't imagine. Victory's Prima Pils is a fine beer, and next time we go, I'll order that beer in the middle of winter just to spite her for the hard time she gave me.

Luckily, when she noticed the three bags FULL of knives that flatlander and paddling_man were handing around the table, (many of which appeared vicious and considered threatening by the general public) she only said "playing with weapons over there?" to which paddling_man replied "yes, and drinking". :D She was pretty cool, the free samples of beer made the hard time she gave me for ordering a pilsener worth it!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    How did it work out? You already had an RC-4, right?

Yup :D

img00600.jpg

Top Bottom