• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    We have them all over the place in Lake County. Along with everything else, fireworks are illegal in Illinois so we have a lot of people buying them and transporting them over the border.

I am heading down to my Aunt's house in Indianapolis to light a bunch off. I will probably have confrontation with the British guy that lives next door to her. I swear. The guy was concerned someone might get hurt last year. Yeah right. It's Independence Day and he was pissed because of the noise, etc. WTF? If he refers to us as colonists, I am going to have to re-fight the Revolutionary War.

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Shelton Warehouses

If you are talking about spending that kind of coin...drive a little!!! Not sure they have the BEST prices, but have been shopping at Shelton for at least a decade. Here's their website that has a price catalog. Looks like Richmond would be the closest?? You get extras $$ to spend based on your purchase. Not that buy one get SAME one free. YOU get to decide on how to spend the 'rebate'. Personally, I'd prefer the cash, but....

Indiana

Top Bottom