• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I've got a Kel Tec KSG that I'm looking to sell to fund my AR10 build. I bought this used so it doesn't have box or paperwork (I don't know why people don't save them) It comes with a Hi-tech's extended aluminum rail, matching magpul foregrip, and Carlson's "Enforcer" muzzle break installed (over $120 in extras), but my awesome Ncstar red dot isn't included. The gun does have one pretty noticeable idiot mark from the safe and is shown in picture #3 other than that there are just a few light handling marks and that idiot mark is easily covered up by a cheek rest which I would recommend you get anyway. $650 firm (no less) only selling to cover the cost of the upper that I just ordered.

I am located in Vincennes, which is in the south western part of the state. I have had tons of messages about other items I have listed but they end up being in the far north part of the state. Google maps is your friend. I am not interested in any trades and would like to keep the meeting local for this price.

DO NOT BUMP THE POST! PM ONLY! This has been happening a lot lately too.

Last edited:

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I pm-ed you a while back...no chance of shipping it? Not sure if you received my message as I did not get a reply.

If you don't no big deal, just thought I would ask and see if you got the pm.

Thanks,

Matt

IndyGuns1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    indy
    He just randomly stopped talking to me in the middle of a gun deal. Definitely negative reps for that.
    I pm-ed you a while back...no chance of shipping it? Not sure if you received my message as I did not get a reply.

If you don't no big deal, just thought I would ask and see if you got the pm.

Thanks,

Matt

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member