• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Well I for one feel safer knowing that Indiana has and "elite" team to "respond" that doesn't track their numbers. And given the physical descriptors I should be assured sufficient cover to hide behind once they respond. I wonder what Op drew him out of the tactically located based near Indianapolis International Airport. Did you see the stealth blackhawk drop the harness and winch him up before heading home? Or have the stealthed the ropes now too?

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I feal like I just read a comic book.

Well, it's a tough job being the funniest man in Indianapolis, but someone has to do it, and it might as well be me. At least, I think that's why I get a check in the mail every month. Either that or it's for cooperating with that laboratory testing I participated in as a child for six years where I had to take pills and be shocked all day. Yeah, come to think of it, the money is probably for that.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Well, it's a tough job being the funniest man in Indianapolis, but someone has to do it, and it might as well be me. At least, I think that's why I get a check in the mail every month. Either that or it's for cooperating with that laboratory testing I participated in as a child for six years where I had to take pills and be shocked all day. Yeah, come to think of it, the money is probably for that.

I have to give props where props are due, that first one had win written all over it.

Let me know when your writing another :)

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I have to give props where props are due, that first one had win written all over it.

Let me know when your writing another :)

Thanks, will do :) I'm not sure I'll have that kind of free time again for awhile :laugh: It's hard to keep it going without breaking character. It is SO worth it for the people that read it and actually believe it, if only for a minute. What is even funnier is that I am pretty certain at 2,000 views, someone, somewhere in Indiana read that, got up from their computer, and described the Elite Response Team to someone as though it were fact.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Also, I am kind of worried that a black van may come and get me in the middle of the night now, I was using a lot of iffy words there.

:shady: :shady: :shady:

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    hahaha so full of win. You should write a book dude.

Apparently so. I went up to a silver rep star in one day alone. Short of being involved in a real shooting and coming out a hero, I don't think there is a faster way of getting rep on INGO than this. Thanks everyone! :D

LoveMyRuger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Southside Indy
    Could his badge possibly read: Elite Protection Officer? A guy was living with his sister's family across the alley behind me and he told a LOT of neighbors he was with IMPD. I know.....gullible. He had a laptop mounted in his Crown Vic, wore a uniform, had lights mounted over the back seat and a "Police" cap visible in the back of the car. I sent the plate number: 156GBE to our IMPD commander and he confirmed that he is not an IMPD officer. Here is his Facebook page I found online. It includes a picture of him and his "badge".
    Elite Services | Facebook

His organization he claims to be part of is: www.eliteprotectionservices.net
    It's doesn't even appear to be a functioning company and has only tiny entries on local search results.

When they all got kicked out of their rental the neighborhood quieted down just a bit. Not enough....just a bit.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Could his badge possibly read: Elite Protection Officer? A guy was living with his sister's family across the alley behind me and he told a LOT of neighbors he was with IMPD. I know.....gullible. He had a laptop mounted in his Crown Vic, wore a uniform, had lights mounted over the back seat and a "Police" cap visible in the back of the car. I sent the plate number: 156GBE to our IMPD commander and he confirmed that he is not an IMPD officer. Here is his Facebook page I found online. It includes a picture of him and his "badge".
    Elite Services | Facebook

His organization he claims to be part of is: www.eliteprotectionservices.net
    It's doesn't even appear to be a functioning company and has only tiny entries on local search results.

When they all got kicked out of their rental the neighborhood quieted down just a bit. Not enough....just a bit.

Well ladies and gentlemen, here he is:

275909_679495110_2510473_n.jpg

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Apparently so. I went up to a silver rep star in one day alone. Short of being involved in a real shooting and coming out a hero, I don't think there is a faster way of getting rep on INGO than this. Thanks everyone! :D

I could bring it down a bit for you.. So you better keep this going!!! Muah ahhaha wahwah hwah!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Personally I think I divuldged alittle to much information in my only other contribution to this thread, but other than that it was pretty awesome.

FN USA

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Sellersburg
    I had a guy come into my store the other day. When he filled out the paperwork wrong to buy a gun I told him I wouldn't sell to him. He blew up on me and kept saying that he was a "federal officer" and that that was bs. Well he flashed his badge and it said Prison Guard....

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm just glad I was able to contribute in some small way. Way to go guys. I can't believe some peole thought this was real.. of course.. I'm sure there are those out there that would do the same thing. I still think Gecko45 was doing this too.

Top Bottom