internetseriousbusiness02.jpg
    STOP RESISTING!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I saw the thread title and was expecting pure epic-ness, but when I started to read the OP I was extremely let down. I'm off to gut stomp someone's 89-year old mother for driving 36 mph in a 35 mph zone. Talk to you later. Oh, and you better have something really epic for met to read when I get back.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    No, really, read the definition of Rambone. Seriously, you have to read. It is really funny. I have a collection of them in my closet. They're great. Fun for the whole adult family. Invite your friends over for a good Ramboning. It'll be a blast. Have you read the definition of Rambone. Quit reading this rant and go read it. Read it now, you'll love it.

IBTL.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I saw the thread title and was expecting pure epic-ness, but when I started to read the OP I was extremely let down. I'm off to gut stomp someone's 89-year old mother for driving 36 mph in a 35 mph zone. Talk to you later. Oh, and you better have something really epic for met to read when I get back.

I'm noticing a strange pattern of JBT's not finding my thread humorous.

I really have no explanation for this :dunno:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I'm noticing a strange pattern of JBT's not finding my thread humorous.

I really have no explanation for this :dunno:

That sounds to me like you are calling Frank a JBT... You know we have rules about personal attacks like that here on INGO.

I am sure a mod will be along shortly to refresh your memory about those rules.

I hope one of the LEO on INGO pulls you over sometime. I envision not only a ticket for whatever you were doing but with the attitude displayed toward LEO in general I can already hear it...

Pleaze Don't Taze Me Bro!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hey Benny you know anybody who could help him get rid of some of those badges???

:yesway::ingo:

I only see two.

He hasn't insulted me and I'd hate to waste a rep neg repping someone, when there's so many good posts out there that deserve positive rep...BTW, the mods also frown upon "pile-ons.":):

Don't worry, you can status update your way to gold in no time!

Are you trying to say I didn't max out my rep with all of my witty and insightful posts?:scratch:

Top Bottom