WTS: EKF Firedragon P229 9mm Conversion Barrel, and P229 Holsters.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    I sold my P229 so all of it's accessories must go as well.

First up is an EKF Firedragon 9mm conversion barrel for P229s chambered in 40S&W and .357Sig. It's in like new condition since I only took it to the range once while I owned my P229. These are very hard to get because EKF seems to be out of stock all of the time. I'm looking to get $135 for it. SOLD!

Qe9Jlmkl.jpg

KgQBCAnl.jpg

Next up is a Sig Sauer E2 grip kit for the P229. It is used, but is also in like new condition because it only spent about a month installed on the gun. It is a very comfortable grip compared to the original Sig factory grip. This kit also seems to be hard to find in stock anywhere. I'm looking to get $50

SOLD!
    9NW6I5Ml.jpg

I also have a Bianchi X16 X Agent P229 shoulder holster rig. I used this rig twice and found it quite comfortable when out hiking. Price $85

G6eSY6al.jpg

Up next, a Safariland ALS 6378 Level 3 retention holster for P229. This is my all time favorite OWB holster. It has a great thumb actuated retention method that is much more natural than the index finger based retention system in the Blackhawk Serpa. It is in great condition, with all of the original parts and manuals in the original packaging. This is both a paddle and belt loop holster depending on which back plate you attach. $35

BHTESowl.jpg

Finally I have a Remora No Clip IWB holster and matching mag holster. This holster should work with pretty much any medium framed gun with 3.5"-4" barrels. $15

QREu3Ifl.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom