• Are Americans better educated...

• Total voters

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    You really are only 25 huh? Public school, leo.....READ what I wrote VERY SLOWLY.

There, I made the important part red for your dumb ass so it doesn't escape you this time. Now I'll say it again for the ignorant and reading disabled.
    IF THERE ARE ONLY PICTURES OF THE HEADLINE ITEMS, AND NO TEXT TELLING ME THAT WHAT I WANT IS EVEN AVAILABLE....You see, that board is what we in the real world refer to as a menu, heck it's even called a MENU BOARD, it is a list of the items available. When the text is replaced by pictures and only SOME of the items available appear, it is no longer a menu and becomes little more than a billboard containing ADVERTSEMENTS. I've already decided to eat there, now stop insulting my intelligence and show me the menu. It's like when you go to a c-store and they presume you are too stupid to know what you want, example:
    I would like ONE pack of marlboro reds in a box please....
    ARE YOU SURE YOU DON"T WANT TO BUY TWO SO YOU CAN SAVE A DOLLAR?
    No, I asked for ONE PACK PLEASE.
    Okay, would you like to buy three candy bars for $5 on sale?
    NO, I SAW THE SIGN AND WALKED PAST IT BECAUSE I AM HERE FOR CIGARETTES.......

THE SUGGESTIVE SELLING TACTICS WORK WELL ON THE IGNORANT AND UNCERTAIN, BUT THAT IS NOT ME. I bet you fall for it every time don't you dumbass? Your post is a PRIME example of the point I'm making with this thread. The total breakdown and failure of our public school system. It seems that it happened about 15 years or less after I left school.

Such insults will not be tolerated here. Post anything in this thread again and you'll be taking a vacation. This is your official in-thread warning.

:mods:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom