• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Tsk tsk... Arrest, possible fines, possible jail time, loss of job...{sigh}

Looks like we, the general populace, will be supporting another brilliant graduate of our public schools.

shawkpilot

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    We have a guy by us that has a police lightbar mounted on his barn. He also has a sound activated siren. If you go past his house and rev your engine, the lights come on, and the siren wails. When the guy is home, he will spotlight you as you drive by. (At night of course)

We called the police to find out if it was legal, and of course they said yes it's legal, as long as the lights aren't on his car. What a load of crap. The guy is going to cause an accident, and the locals won't even go to take a look.

Oh, and when he's outside, he wears a badge around his neck. I know for a fact that he is not, nor ever was a police officer.

payton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Greenwod
    i run strobes in the four corners of my dodge used for work/ and never once had a problem with cops..i dont run around and flip them on and off for the fun of it.. but i have forgoten there on and drove away from jobsite and down the highway.. never hada cop say anything to me..

payton

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    i run strobes in the four corners of my dodge used for work/ and never once had a problem with cops..i dont run around and flip them on and off for the fun of it.. but i have forgoten there on and drove away from jobsite and down the highway.. never hada cop say anything to me..

payton

Are they red & blue??? :dunno:

Top Bottom