• Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Jim, you have some interesting posts that are very informative
    I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this, It's not your topics, It's the way you come off holier than thou. And the way you make it seem if anyone deviates for your experience or way of thinking that they are wrong
    First thank you for stating it this way. FWIW. The emotion one may read into the writing can be self imposed. I urge you to find a thread that I started by being sharp and not just stating the facts as I see them. You will find some of my responses however to those attacking my opinions in a hateful way.

if, by nature, one does not like some of my opinions and they think they know better, then they are entitled to that. I am too old and have paid my dues to kiss butt especially when there is nothing in it for me. And especially when it is just plain wrong information that could get the avatar hurt or kilt.

early on I invited any INGOER to the range to debate any claim in my posts. Instead, I got hate mail from the keyboards of those that have an ISSUE with what THEY determine is my superiority or just a matter of their own insecurities.

I am real. I made shooting my career. I call it like I see it and I also know in this political correct climate, that peeps are super sensitive today. Tuff :poop:.

just why mind you is it so important to some of these peeps that I have to endorse what they like or I am the one that is evil?

if something is crap in my humble opinion, I don’t care if it belongs to the pope. It is still crap IMHO.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Yep. My Glock 21 (unloaded) hit the concrete at the Indy 1500 years ago. I was standing in line to check it, hands full of gun, mag and bullets. Dumbest thing to have to unload the mag, but that was the rules then. I never unloaded the mag after that, just handed them the empty gun for inspection.

decalguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    A few years ago, my wife left hers in a movie theater bathroom. Luckily it was turned in and then handed over to the local police. They were very nice about it and said it wasn't the first time something like that had happened.

Cheeki Breeki

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Muncie
    Riding a bicycle one pleasant summer evening while carrying a beretta 21a “bobcat” in a crappy uncle mikes IWB holster until suddenly I heard a loud thud on the concrete. I look over and sure enough there it is on the ground... I ditched the junky holster and carried it in my pocket from there on out .

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Crap... this is like going to confession.

Vertical shoulder holster... 1911 pistol... walked up onto the patio and bent over to kiss the wife... bam, pistol escapes the holster, lands on wife’s toe... toe breaks, gun gets scratched... 20 years ago... guess who hasn’t forgotten the “incident “.
    5 years ago... sewer at work backs up... we get a rent-a-crapper for a few days while sewer pipe gets dug up and replaced. 20 degrees out and gotta take a dump... walk into plastic crapper out in parking lot... drop drawers and... thud... sw 442 drops through toilet seat and lands in the blue turd stew.
    Crappy situation. Still carry that 442 today.

Top Bottom