Do most vendors stay till the very end today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    I'm thinking of going up to the show this afternoon, but I'm wondering if the vendors will be there till the very end. I don't wanna get there at 2:00 and have half the tables packing up. I kind of assume, given the crowds, they'll stay all day. But just thought I'd ask if anyone has any past experience. Thanks.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I've arrived at 1, started on one wing and start working my up and down isles, by 3 and being around 60% through the show, I'll see vendors (especially the smaller tables) start making motions to pack it up. By 3:30 a fairly large amount are starting. Others wait right up until 4.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Ok, thanks for the info. I'll try to get there a little earlier than I had planned. I'm really hoping to find a bolt or bcg for a not-completely-insane price.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Here's a deal

I'll sell you a BCG for the insane price of $1400 but I'm going to throw in a AR varminter for free! I don't think you'll find a deal like that at the show. :D

btwelch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I think vendors decide when to leave based on the crowd and what inventory they have left. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people around till the end, but if the vendor is stripped bare there's no reason to stay.

Top Bottom