• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    They were awestruck to gaze firsthand into the compassionate eyes of Our Fearless Leader. Y'know, sorta like the thrill that goes up Chris Matthew's leg, but more so.

Maybe that's it. They were just stunned to be in the presence of The One. Yeah...that's the ticket...

As far as the thrill up the leg, we'll leave that for Chris Matthews. For Marines, that thrill up their leg comes from kicking the living crap out of someone who threatens our country - not from looking at them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Don't you mean the feeling running DOWN CM's leg, not up?

BTW, you have a friend on the Indy Defender's of Liberty mailing list or facebook dontcha? :D I laughed so hard at this video!

HELL YEA MARINES!!!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Great post. My brother in law made sure that he retired prior to Barack Obama pulling off his coup so that he would have George W's signature on his retirement letter/commendation. Unfortunately for my sister she will be retiring under the usurpers term so she will probably burn her retirement letter. Having visited my sister and her husband many times and speaking with all the soldiers at her base it is amazing the reaction you get with speaking George W's name vs Obama's name.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom