• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Stopped in Dicks tonight to look at their shotguns and noticed they have a pretty good sale on ammo. I noticed Remington UMC green box 9mm(50) for $9.98. I believe a box of .45 was $18.99. I'm not a big fan of the store but the ammo deals are pretty good.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Dicks also had Remington .223 for 7 bucks a 20 box. Its the cheapest ive seen brass .223

Week before they had it for $7.98 but it was buy one get one half off... making it $6 a box when you bought 2.

Also, at least the one near me let's me use the $10 off $50 coupons on ammo (even though it is technically excluded in the small print).

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Stopped in Dicks tonight to look at their shotguns and noticed they have a pretty good sale on ammo. I noticed Remington UMC green box 9mm(50) for $9.98. I believe a box of .45 was $18.99. I'm not a big fan of the store but the ammo deals are pretty good.

Good looking out on the 9mm.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I was looking at the .22 ammo and I think it was regular price. I guess they don't feel safe having handgun ammo available for customers to touch, lol. They keep it behind the counter at my store also. Dicks is very weird when it comes to firearms. They had to carry my paintball gun upstairs for me once. I wasnt allowed to carry it myself even though it was in a case. Oh and they tagged it also? Not sure why

Top Bottom