• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    I'm betting you guys just saw "Democrat," and that's all you needed to see. How about you find out who the person is (Michelle Nunn), look at her policies, and then pass judgement.

I see no reason to vote for anyone that identifies themselves as a Democrat.

How many (Democrats) voted against ACA?
    How many thought it was OK to pass that bill to find out what's in it?
    How many voted against Dirty Harry?

If they identify as a Democrat, they won't get my vote.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The national Democrat party declared war on gun owners during the current Congress. They made it clear that they want to enact more gun control at a draconian level. There is simply no way you can spin that.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Nothing, I just like that part of your handle. It reminds me who I'm dealing with.

I just thought you'd like to tell us without your chief being served with a subpoena, or hearing it on the news about one of his officers attempting intimidation or misusing department resources to pursue a vendetta. I already know what I'm dealing with, does the chief?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Asking that a person be judged on their policies and merits is jumping to their defense? Ok, call me guilty.

Everyone did judge them on the merits of their published policies and merits, but you. You saw "Democrat" and jumped right in, not the first time, either.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    What I am for, and what most people are for, are background checks for criminals and terrorists, and for those who are mentally unstable. I think that's common ground that we can all agree upon.

I think that's what I would be standing for.
    Source: Jim Galloway in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution , Jul 24, 2013

She said background checks for criminals, terrorists, and the mentally unstable? Who could possibly be against that? Why worry? If you're not a criminal, a terrorist, or mentally unstable, then this should not affect you!

"I think that's what I would be standing for."
    She needs to check the Dems talking points to be sure.

Lugar is just showing his true colors. He hasn't been pro 2nd for way too many years.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just thought you'd like to tell us without your chief being served with a subpoena, or hearing it on the news about one of his officers attempting intimidation or misusing department resources to pursue a vendetta. I already know what I'm dealing with, does the chief?

Lol...You apparently think you matter in my world. But if you think that's the way to go, have at it bro.... and if there nothing indicative, I trust you understand that the legal system works in two directions.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    No real surprise about Lugar here. I used to like him a lot, until about 20 years ago. He started becoming too much of a globalist back then. Or earlier and I just didn't catch it. He has voted too much against the 2A since then as well as for some U.N. Treaties that I just can't stomach. And your kidding yourself if you think he is going to support anyone that doesn't have the same world view that he does. Example Murdoch.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm betting you guys just saw "Democrat," and that's all you needed to see. How about you find out who the person is (Michelle Nunn), look at her policies, and then pass judgement.[/QUOTE

All you need is to look at the word democrat. They vote in step with their dear leaders or dont vote at all. They financially support a party that is interested in taxing everyone more, killing babies, allowing gay marriage, racking up debt, increasing welfare, increasing the nanny state, banning guns, etc. Thats all you need to look at. If this person was against all the things i have listed they would not be a democrat. plain and simple.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Lol...You apparently think you matter in my world. But if you think that's the way to go, have at it bro.... and if there nothing indicative, I trust you understand that the legal system works in two directions.

You're the one that keeps providing probable cause for a filing. I really don't care if I matter, but you're the one who brought it. Does the chief matter in your world? I'm sure he'll be thrilled with you if he wasn't already.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All you need is to look at the word democrat. They vote in step with their dear leaders or dont vote at all. They financially support a party that is interested in taxing everyone more, killing babies, allowing gay marriage, racking up debt, increasing welfare, increasing the nanny state, banning guns, etc. Thats all you need to look at. If this person was against all the things i have listed they would not be a democrat. plain and simple.

If I'm remembering correctly, 30+ Democrats voted against ACA, so where do they fall? Blind voting is bad for the system. The Repulican Party, in it's current form, wouldn't even exist if it weren't for Democrats, looking at the platforms of Republicans, and deciding that they met their beliefs better than the other party. Those people chose to be informed from BOTH sides, meaning they considered both parties, before voting. And although in many instances their votes were a forgone conclusion, at least they took the time to see what the "other side" had to say.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Lugar must've been bad because I thought he was an honorable man, one of the few statesmen left in gumm'int. I'm not a one issue voter just cause I hang here occasionally. I like it when gov't works. He helped make it work unlike some of the bozos elected since. I've voted republican and democrat. I'm sometimes disappointed by both sides.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Guys, this isn't the place for a personal pissin' match. If you aren't careful the Mods will shut this down. And most here don't care to hear it.

I agree, but Home Place, has apparently taken issue that I'm calling him by part of his user name. He can either accept it, or change his handle. For some reason, he like to follow me around trying to stir up trouble. All you have to do is look at threads where we both appear, and there he is with some sort of snide comment, directed at me, typically unrelated to the thread. It's tiresome, but I deal. I just remind myself that he's not actually from Carmel, but Home Place, which is full of interesting individuals.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I agree, but Home Place, has apparently taken issue that I'm calling him by part of his user name. He can either accept it, or change his handle. For some reason, he like to follow me around trying to stir up trouble. All you have to do is look at threads where we both appear, and there he is with some sort of snide comment, directed at me, typically unrelated to the thread. It's tiresome, but I deal. I just remind myself that he's not actually from Carmel, but Home Place, which is full of interesting individuals.

So you are playing games with his name and keep doing it because you admit that you know it irritates him.

It looks like he has been here about 3 years longer than you so it is pretty hard for you to say he followed you here.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you are playing games with his name and keep doing it because you admit that you know it irritates him.

It looks like he has been here about 3 years longer than you so it is pretty hard for you to say he followed you here.

I'm not playing games with his name. THAT's his name. If the meaning of his screen name irritated him, uh, whose issue is that? If the mods tell me to "cut it out," I will. I won't understand the logic of forbidding me from using the "Home Place," part of Carmel Home Place's name, but I can abide by their ruling.

And thanks for obviously not understanding my previous post.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Actually, I live north of 126 which I'm pretty sure is not Home place but nice try. The implied threat is "a jackboot is looking for you to press a personal vendetta." Pathetic. The additional implication is that you're using department resources and this board to press that vendetta. Outrageous.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, I live north of 126 which I'm pretty sure is not Home place but nice try. The implied threat is "a jackboot is looking for you to press a personal vendetta." Pathetic. The additional implication is that you're using department resources and this board to press that vendetta. Outrageous.

Departmental Resources? Oh brother, lol. Why are you lying? First "how" in the world could you possibly even know that? Secondly, the device I'm using is completely my own.

And why do you feel so inclined to try and tell me where you live? I don't know, and I don't care. But given that you've proven yourself, at best misinformed, at worst, a liar... And given how quickly you took issue with "Home Place," I'm not so sure you're not lying again.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What happened to that eating popcorn icon? I love pissing contests.......

Lol, I'm done. Since "apparently" HP doesn't mean "Home Place," despite a member threatening legal action in reference to a place that he "apparently" does not live, when it was implied that he did. You can't make this stuff up folks.

Apologies to the OP for the derailment. I not one to start stuff with other posters, but if comes my way, I'll play along.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom