• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    With the new Cap & Trade bill the luxury car market will dry up. So I decided to test drive a luxury car, just to see what it is like to drive one. The salesman rode in the back seat and explained the features of the car to me while I drove around town. One feature of particular interest was the seats. The salesman explained that in the winter the seats directed air from the heater to warm my butt. In the summer cool air from the A/C is directed to cool my butt. I commented that the car must be a Republican. The salesman asked why? I said because if the car was a Democrat it would just blow smoke up my butt all year long.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    With the new Cap & Trade bill the luxury car market will dry up. So I decided to test drive a luxury car, just to see what it is like to drive one. The salesman rode in the back seat and explained the features of the car to me while I drove around town. One feature of particular interest was the seats. The salesman explained that in the winter the seats directed air from the heater to warm my butt. In the summer cool air from the A/C is directed to cool my butt. I commented that the car must be a Republican. The salesman asked why? I said because if the car was a Democrat it would just blow smoke up my butt all year long.

LMAO wow, that's incredible!

**I'm hoping the luxury car market doesn't dry up, that's my mealticket.

Top Bottom