• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • captpaul

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Indy
    Got out to the woods a little late on 11-7 and saw two nice bucks fighting in a field on my way to the stand. At 10:45 here come four does in single file right underneath my stand. Behind them were five bucks all in a line as well. A spike led the way with a fork behind him. Next was an eight followed by the ten I shot. Another eight pointer lagged behind.
    I took the ten at eight yards after stopping him with my best impression of a doe bleat. He went fifty yards and fell in sight. It was a great morning, I have never seen anything like it. The buck I shot has a huge neck and is my best to date with a bow.
    11-7-09020.jpg

11-7-09023.jpg

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    That's an unusual rack formation. Did he have a visible injury or scar on his left side somewhere? Or some damage to the right rack near the pedicle?

Nick buck, too!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    My brother's first buck was taken from a group of 4. Not really a train, but 4 different bucks were running a single doe all around a thicket. They'd all run past one way, then come back around the other way. They did this for 30 minutes before he could get a shot on one of the bigger ones.

Top Bottom