• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    30 years ago, a person got medicine in the form of a spank, or good ole butt kicking, today, we drug them up, altering they're chemicals, and receptors and wonder why people are becoming more and more incompetant, and dependant.

I think reverting back to those days would do some justice; Quit giving people execuses to be an idiot or attention seeking whores.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Yeah, the Scientologists hate Psychology. I just wish they were transparent about their connections and product rather than opaque.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Yeah, psychiatry - the branch of medicine devoted to the study of mental disorders. That's just silly. Instead of having medical doctors study mental disorders and treat patients with mental disorders, we should just kick people in the butt and study Scientology.

Silly, silly, psychiatrists.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    L. Ron Hubbard really hated psychologists for some reason. Even in his fiction, he always depicted them as villains and idiots. I've read from sci-fi authors and fans who knew him that he started Scientology on a bet. From reading his fiction, I find that all too believable.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Yeah, what's the point of this thread? Not that I have a problem with it being posted. I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to focus on for discussion purposes.
    :dunno:
    Make any point you want. The one you made seems to fit for you.
    I think it's a 2nd A issue for 1000's of people that have more than proven themselves responsible throughout their lives. I thought it was interesting to read these docs actual opinions on these issues. I thought others may find it interesting.:dunno:

Top Bottom