• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 84VETTE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Salem
    Looks like a good idea. I've been wanting to pick up a DW for some time now. Preferably a .445 supermag, it would be nice to know I could find new aftermarket barrel assemblies.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    I've had a couple DW revolvers, very nice guns. I haven't tried any of EWKs barrels but did try their fiberoptic sights, which I thought were good quality. I had a DW .357 that I sold (and might end up replacing) and still have one in .44 mag that is almost unbelievably accurate. There is a forum out there somewhere just for Dan Wesson revolvers where you can learn everything you will ever want to know about the guns, and EWK parts.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    well, here it is with it's new kicks!

oukj.jpg

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    The fit and finish are great. It's a really nice quality assembly, I'm happy to say. Shoots great, too! Very little recoil with my middle-of-the-road 357 magnum target loads, and less than what I expected with full house SD loads. Dan Wessons are one of the little-noticed gems of the wheelgun world. I may sell a Colt to get a couple more! :-)

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Still a pretty good deal but people are starting to catch on, prices are creeping up. Dan Wessons used to be the gun to have for silhouette shooting, especially the Monson guns. DW has started making revolvers again, what they used to call model 15 is now 715, same gun though. I don't think they are making any other calibers, yet anyway. This is my 44 mag.

Their semi autos are pretty nice too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom