• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I do. On me right now as a matter of fact. I like it well enough. Mag capacity is lower than other micro 9 options. That doesn't hurt my feelings though. Disappears in the waistband. Positive grippage thanks to the aggressive texture. And it has been 100% reliable. Only a couple hundred rounds through it.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    Anyone have the CZ P-10M and what is your opinion of it.
    I have one fresh out of the case. I have not had the chance to fire it yet, but otherwise everything about it I feel is fantastic. Crisp trigger. The grip is very ergonomic and feels great. The finish on the slide is unmatched. I think I picked it up on sale brand new for like 324 out the door. The only thing I wish it had is better options as far as pinky extensions and so forth. A bit limited there.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    I do. On me right now as a matter of fact. I like it well enough. Mag capacity is lower than other micro 9 options. That doesn't hurt my feelings though. Disappears in the waistband. Positive grippage thanks to the aggressive texture. And it has been 100% reliable. Only a couple hundred rounds through it.
    Have you come across to any good options as far as aftermarket pinky extensions or extended mag spacers? To my knowledge the only thing you can get is what CZ sells directly. And I believe they are aluminum. Any info would be much appreciated!

Tankerdave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    N E Indiana
    Thanks edwea and yammarguy for the info. I got 1 in layaway at my lgs. I been looking for pinky extension or something but not much luck. CZ or Hyve is all I see. Was also looking for a different front sight, found Dawson Precision has some that might work but have to measure dovetail cut 1st and then do some comparision or call them. I really like the way it feels in hand and the size. The mag capacity is not a problem really.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    Thanks edwea and yammarguy for the info. I got 1 in layaway at my lgs. I been looking for pinky extension or something but not much luck. CZ or Hyve is all I see. Was also looking for a different front sight, found Dawson Precision has some that might work but have to measure dovetail cut 1st and then do some comparision or call them. I really like the way it feels in hand and the size. The mag capacity is not a problem really.
    I will say that the only thing I'm on the fence about would be the lack of a slide release. You basically have to slingshot the slide once the magazine is in it. If the slide is locked back you physically have to drop the mag to release the slide and then put the magazine back in. Certainly not the end of the world or anything. There are other guns that function the same way, but I question why they didn't just put a slide release.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    They excluded the external slide release to keep it smooooth on the outside. There are no external controls at all in fact. And no I haven't looked into any upgrades. My carry guns stay stock.

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    I have one on my work bench right now.

Failure to feed/failure to fire/not returning to battery.

Available parts are limited. Currently, no aftermarket triggers available. Spring kitsch from other cz-10s "might" fit.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    I had one for a few months. Ended up selling it. Prefer the Hellcat. Smaller overall, same width and better capacity.

I never really missed the slide release on the P10M since virtually every time I inserted a magazine with decent force the slide went forward.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    They excluded the external slide release to keep it smooooth on the outside. There are no external controls at all in fact. And no I haven't looked into any upgrades. My carry guns stay stock.
    I'm not a upgrade guy either... Mine is 100% stock. I was mainly refering to pinky extensions or extended mag etc... Otherwise stock is the way to go!!

Top Bottom