• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My wife was required to watch the movie Crip Camp as part of her Masters Program for Special Needs Children. I watched it with her as a date night because we don’t have much free time since Kamryn started living with us.

I was young during the ADA movement and don’t remember the protest. The movie was eye opening for me. It does have some language in it but without giving away any of the plot all I’m going to say is Hippies are awesome.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Why was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the thread title some kind of camp for gang bangers? :): Boy was I off!

IKR. My wife had to eventually just spell the name for me. I was impressed to see how the peaceful demonstrations got things accomplished without any violence. To camp out as long as they did with their disabilities was impressive. Steps crawl made it get pretty dusty in the room.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Why was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the thread title some kind of camp for gang bangers? :): Boy was I off!
    That was my first thought too :):

Just as an aside, whatever happened to that "school shooter" camp that a group of extremists set up in New Mexico? That dropped off the radar pretty quickly.

Top Bottom