• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the majority of all crime shows on TV over the last 10 to 15 years all take place in the commies states on New York, Illinois (Chicago) and Commifornia.

One would think they would like to do the right thing and allow free and open carry by law abiding citzens. Guess the movie dollar is more important than protecting ones life.

No wonder their citizens want to protect themselves. What a way to advertise for tourist...:popcorn:

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I'm shocked their population isnt decreasing steadily.

I've talked with numerous Illinoians who said they are converting to hoosierism.

All gun owners of course.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the majority of all crime shows on TV over the last 10 to 15 years all take place in the commies states on New York, Illinois (Chicago) and Commifornia.

One would think they would like to do the right thing and allow free and open carry by law abiding citzens. Guess the movie dollar is more important than protecting ones life.

No wonder their citizens want to protect themselves. What a way to advertise for tourist...:popcorn:

The obvious conclusion is that in the other parts of the country there is less crime, hence less grist for the entertainment mill.

Which calls one of the Brady Bunch's premises into question...

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    More people have been leaving Kali than entering (legally) for some time, and NY is actually losing two Reps due to population redistribution. I just hope the people that leave those places find they enjoy being Americans rather than bringing the cancer with them.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    To be fair, thats probably not a truly unbiased sample, KJ. You are probably more likely to be friends with people who are more in line with your own political and cultural beliefs and therefore more likely to want to GTFO of Illinois.

But that being said, I agree with you; I think a lot of people are moving out of places like that. However, I think just as many people are saying, "Gee, they ban guns there! That must be a great place to live!"

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I like "Criminal Minds". Besides liking the stories and the actors, the "crime scenes" take place all over the country. The recent arrest of William Clyde Gibson, shows that the show is pretty realistic in that aspect. Interestingly enough, it appears that most serial killers don't use firearms.

MMRUSH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    I guess you should stay clear from Hawaii. Seems like someone is getting murdered every week on '' Hawaii Five O''. HaHaHa!!!

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Sensationalism sells. There wouldn't be much of a story plot of a big crime family in Newburgh, Indiana.

Top Bottom