• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Does anyone know where I can find countertop scraps, new or used, in or around Indy? I'm looking to build a small workbench so the top doesn't have to be new, but I don't want a zombie virus infested one from section 8 either. It does not need to be larger than 2'X3'; even a 2'X2.5' should do.

Thanks.

Truckie174

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Pendleton
    It can be hit or miss, but, Asset recycling on Holt Road has a bunch of building materials on hand. Chances are they will have something. It's a big place.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    OR you could just drive around the night before "large trash" day?

Wish I could help. I could use a hunk of counter top myself.

-J-

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    A top that small you can get very cheep at the home improvement stores. I bought one for my garage sink at Menards a few years ago, 2'x 5', for $15. It was like a factory second or something, but it work perfect for what I needed it for.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    We have quite a bit of renovation going on here at work let me see what I can do for you and I'll get back to you.

I just checked, we've got a piece you can have, about 5' long with a backsplash and a side splash on the right end. Take your pick, this one or PJs. I work on the southside in close proximity to Emerson and Countyline and live in Mooresville. Let us know which one you want.

Last edited:

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Does anyone know where I can find countertop scraps, new or used, in or around Indy? I'm looking to build a small workbench so the top doesn't have to be new, but I don't want a zombie virus infested one from section 8 either. It does not need to be larger than 2'X3'; even a 2'X2.5' should do.

Thanks.

I have one you can have. I don't know the exact dimensions, but I can measure it later today. Pretty sure it's 3' long. It was new and I only used it for a short time on my workbench, until I got a bigger one. Pm me if you want it.

Top Bottom