Could a stalled Congress be a blessing in disguise???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It’s been good because it has shown the 20 some republicans that are really democrats in there. And exposing FOX and their flying monkey talk host that they support democrat loving republicans, and will not tolerate conservative republicans. They still hating on the 8 that got rid of McCarthy who lied, backstabbed and instead of stop the spending spent even more with a pac with Biden. The heroes are criminals and the criminals are heroes. We can see it and it’s not hidden. “The Five” “Hannity” and many others make me sick. They’re nothing but lukewarm republicans. Not worth a plug nickle.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Add Newt Grinrich to the list also. I really like hearing his perspective on things but not this. Full bore hate against the 8. It’s all their fault and now they paying the price for getting a “good” McCarthy out when 96% of republicans supported him. Maybe someone should teach history to Newt about the 3% that made America great. Seems back then 90% were ok with British rule and more and more taxes. Newt gets a F-. Bet he has never once talked to a welder, a farmer or any blue collar workers. Don’t put his stock in jeopardy until he dies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “The Five” “Hannity” and many others make me sick. They’re nothing but lukewarm republicans. Not worth a plug nickle.
    There used to be a short, concise acronym that we could use to indicate such a republican, but alas we must stop or something - one member is tired of hearing it

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've always wondered what kind of power they hold over the Democrats to make them vote party line.
    If you dont toe the party line we will work to primary you. If that doesnt work, we wont help you fundraise or donate to your campaign, and wont help you win by padding your votes with questionable mail in ballots.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    There used to be a short, concise acronym that we could use to indicate such a republican, but alas we must stop or something - one member is tired of hearing it
    Tell the member to block me. Problem solved. Whenever I find a narcissist enshrined by their own love of themselves as being smarter than everyone else I put them on the ignore list. They usually just comment to argue to try and prove how they are somehow better than the rest. Typical. As for the "lukewarm" instead of RINO, that was on purpose as there is a growing number of republicans that may not be RINO's but have just become lukewarm, but not totally committed to be a full fledged democrat, yet. But apparently some member wasn't able to grasp that.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom