• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    I am aware of the feg svd debacle at copper customs as well, lol. They did have the le6920 trade ins at a fair price in todays market

If any of yall are near madison guns (gold and guns pawnshop or something is the b@m name), take a look at what they have

And then finally the recoil gun works trade ins sold out instantly online! Ugh

Regarding tax dollars, its true we paid for those, but at least they are not chopping them up and deatroying them and buying new ones, softens the blow for their next purchase aka our tax dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So disclaimer i am a texan. I’m a fan of police trade ins and noticed alot have come recently from INDIANA. 3 different stores have had them for sale last week. I wonder if they all got them from the same source/auction?
    Copper customs
    Madison Guns
    And recoilgunworks

Copper customs told me which police dept but the other two would not…

Anyone have any experience with any of the anove 3 stores?

I have done business with Copper Customs. Tim has been very kind to friends of mine and recommend CC when I can.

Unfamiliar with Madison or RecoilGunWorks.

Police trade ins come from distributors who resell them in lots. Likely, but not always, from several departments in the state.

Police trade ins are a good deal. Carried and lightly shot. I am so old I bought Ruger Service Sixes as police trade in when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Police trade ins are a good deal. Carried and lightly shot.

Usually that's the case. Whoever bought my Gen 4 Glock 17 kind of got screwed in the "hardly shot" department, though. I was going to buy it myself, but decided I didn't want to purchase a handgun with that many round through it (I still kind of wish I'd bought it). :laugh:

dtownmj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2016
    Houston
    I have done business with Copper Customs. Tim has been very kind to friends of mine and recommend CC when I can.

Unfamiliar with Madison or RecoilGunWorks.

Police trade ins come from distributors who resell them in lots. Likely, but not always, from several departments in the state.

Police trade ins are a good deal. Carried and lightly shot. I am so old I bought Ruger Service Sixes as police trade in when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Ill post pics when i get my le6920 in from copper customs. I thought about not supporting them since the whole svd debacle but i gave em a shot, they were friendly on the phone

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have bought several Police Department trade ins. Mine had holster wear and grips beat up. They had very little actual wear in the mechanisms. Good shooters. They can be enjoyed because you never worry about a scratch or a nick

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have bought several Police Department trade ins. Mine had holster wear and grips beat up. They had very little actual wear in the mechanisms. Good shooters. They can be enjoyed because you never worry about a scratch or a nick
    I keep telling you to kick the new gun to the car so you need not worry.

Still cannot get Four Guns to paint a lane for me to kick the gun to the car.

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom