• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    well as the title says I'm getting rid of some stuff I no longer use, or have never used:laugh: all pricing is flexible within reason. I'm pretty open on trades so feel free to shoot some offers.

first off I have a Fender tweed guitar case, the case is in good shape, and still has the keys for the locks. I'm asking $75

15xa0qo.jpg

x42c81.jpg

next I have a couple of impacts. I'm asking $225 for the 1/2 inch drive Matco MT1769, and $175 for th 1/4 inch drive Mac model AW850. Both are in perfect working condition, and the Mac was hardly used. I purchased both of them new, and they were both oiled daily before use.

fee4gy.jpg

next is a set of taylor made LCG irons, that are in almost new condition. They are a 3-PW set. asking $175

5xsf2b.jpg

next is a set of ping zing COPIES, they are pro zee. they are a set of 3-W also. I'm asking $75

5bocow.jpg

next is a couple of older taylor made burner series, one is a 9.5 degree driver the other is a 3 wood. kinda rough but the faces are in good shape. these both have the bubble shafts. asking $30

hskjsh.jpg

next up is some AXO riding gear, and scott goggles, all of this stuff is brand new I never even tried it on. I also have a HJC helmet that is about a year old and in great shape I will throw in, but I don't have a pic right now. jersey is a large, pants are size medium, and gloves are medium. asking $200

2upecdt.jpg

and last I have a sony surround sound system with 5 disc changer. I never use it so it's time to go, everything works great except the volume knob is very touchy, sometimes when you turn it goes way louder than you want. my guess is it just has a dirty pot, probably an easy fix. but I just use my universal remote to operate it and everything is fine. the model on the receiver is TA-AV561, the tuner is ST-JX661, and the cd player is
    CDP-C661. asking $200 also I'm not sure what's going on in the pics but there is nothing wrong with the speaker grills or discoloring of them as there sppears to be in the photos.

zjglu8.jpg

Last edited:

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    ok time to update this I guess. the stereo,and 1/4 inch impact are sold. I'll take 125 for the taylor mades, 225 for the matco impact, 150 for the riding gear, 50 for the guitar case, and 50 for the ping copies.

Top Bottom