• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    How come our local matches show up in the members area, but not the classifiers that went with them?

Do they get uploaded separate or posted on a certain day?

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    They are processed once a month around the 15th. The date of the last update is listed under the lookup box on uspsa.org. :)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Some other factors:

Uploading the match scores is not the same as submitting the activity report/classifier report. The latter must be submitted in order for the classifier scores to be entered into the USPSA database whether the match score are uploaded or not.

The club has to pay the mission count (fees) before the classifier(s) will be processed.

Some clubs are not very speedy on either of those.

If someone zeros a classifier, it will not appear on their personal report.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Bart, if you zeroed the ACC one, the it wouldn't be posted. I have the ACC one from 4/25 posted on mine.

Don't have anything from Silver Creek posted yet.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This month's WVPPS classifier scores won't be processed until next month.

If you're talking about last month's match, the scores were processed. If yours did not appear, it might be because you didn't have a USPSA number when you registered for the match or you zeroed it. Your best bet would be to contact USPSA.

I just looked at the match results from April. If your initials are "TS," you did not provide a USPSA number. You won't get a score in the database if you're not or were not a member at that time. If you joined after that match, then it won't count for you. If you joined before that match and were "pending," you might be able to get the score entered for you, but again you'll have to contact USPSA. It's probably not worth the effort.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    This month's WVPPS classifier scores won't be processed until next month.

If you're talking about last month's match, the scores were processed. If yours did not appear, it might be because you didn't have a USPSA number when you registered for the match or you zeroed it. Your best bet would be to contact USPSA.

I just looked at the match results from April. If your initials are "TS," you did not provide a USPSA number. You won't get a score in the database if you're not or were not a member at that time. If you joined after that match, then it won't count for you. If you joined before that match and were "pending," you might be able to get the score entered for you, but again you'll have to contact USPSA. It's probably not worth the effort.

Nope Rhino "TS" is not me USPSA # A66757
    I may have "0" my gun was not sighted in as I was told it was when I purchased it . So I had a couple of bad stages.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    something I recently learned (things you learn when you become stats officer)...

uspsa.org
    -> "Additional Content"
    -> "Classifier and Match Uploading"
    -> "Status of Uploaded Classifiers"

you can see if a club has submitted the classifiers, whether uspsa has processed them, and whether the club has pd the mission count fees.

Classifiers have to be posted and fees paid before by the 10th. Then, sometime around the 15th they will post.

Some clubs still mail in paper classifier scores, some clubs still pay by check and have to mail in the $, and some stats officers have life happen around them and they miss the 10th deadline.

If you don't see a classifier you expected, 1) check others that shot the match to see if theirs are posted and/or 2) check the links above to see if the scores have been submitted. If yours is the only one missing, contact the stats officer to inquire. If the scores have not been submitted, then have patience, most likely next month you'll see the classifiers in there.

Don't sweat a delay. Unless you shoot 8 valid classifiers in a month, a delay [most likely] won't affect your percentage.

-rvb

ps [edit] this all assumes you are a member of USPSA. If not, TS. join up.

-rvb

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Nope Rhino "TS" is not me USPSA # A66757
    I may have "0" my gun was not sighted in as I was told it was when I purchased it . So I had a couple of bad stages.

Okay ... I found you in my master database. Looks like you didn't shoot with us (WVPPS) in April, which is why you would not have a classifier in the database from us yet. The May classifiers won't be in the database until the June update.

Top Bottom