• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I just wanted to give a favorable comment on the creation of this forum. Actually, its for the opposite reason than those with an interest in this area. I don't have an interest, at this time. It's good that I can skip that whole area without missing something else. Thank you.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Thanks so much for the Class III section. I was just on the cusp of really getting into Class III and the timing could not be better!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I noticed you're signed up for the NFA range day. Did you recently acquire an interest? If so, I bet you're glad we have that forum now... :lmfao: :thumbsup:

I did not mean anything negative towards the forum. Just honestly don't care
    to read about NFA day to day. I'm happy the forum is there to delve into if I develop an interest. I'm also happy it's all in one area that I can skip over.

And yes, I'm sure after range day my interest will rise. Hell, maybe I'll learn how you guys can afford to do that stuff.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I did not mean anything negative towards the forum. Just honestly don't care
    to read about NFA day to day. I'm happy the forum is there to delve into if I develop an interest. I'm also happy it's all in one area that I can skip over.

And yes, I'm sure after range day my interest will rise. Hell, maybe I'll learn how you guys can afford to do that stuff.

Sorry dude, that last part is a trade secret!!!!

Top Bottom