• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    For the last 20 years I have had a most miserable milling machine & my wife finally gave her blessing on purchasing a new machine.
    After spending a year debating what milling machine to purchase, then another year wheeling & dealing (I want 75% of the cost in hand & not from our household income) I sent my check off .....$a lot of F'ing money and I'm just another name on a waiting list.......in the meen time, a new vise , a new collet set, a few other odds n ends another lot of cash spent.....ouch......10 days later I received an email that my DRO was installed & the machine passed inspection. That was Thursday, later I got my tracking number.......Friday morning in receiving in stuff at work, my boss throws a bunch of "bills" down on my desk and says "there is create of "something "on the dock, receive it in" I grumbled all the way to find my new milling machine!!
    I got all the bells & whistles power feed on X axis, Digital Read Out, new (not cheap) vise & collet set (no Chi-com crap !) No low quality & no junk.
    Resized_PART_1702848128326_Resized_20231215_091437(1).jpg Resized_PART_1702848128199_Resized_20231215_152640.jpg

What ya think? Did i do good?

Lpherr

Occupied
    That's not a bad price. Some of the China crap runs close.
    If you decide it doesn't do as expected, send the piece of junk my way. ;)

Lpherr

Occupied
    If I remember correctly, you know g-code programming.
    Instead of the power feed, the ultra precision cnc kit would've been my choice.
    Some prefer the feel of manual control.

Top Bottom