• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45master

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Hello everyone. I am looking to get into some steel shooting competitions and eventually US PSA I am re-entering the sport from a 10 year gap and I remember there used to be competitions in Indianapolis. I am not sure where the competitions are at now, but I have myself and a few friends that would like to get back into the shooting sport, and would like information on where and when matches are held, thank you for the information.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    You can also check Riley Conservation Club, South Central Gun Club, and Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club. Indy in fairly centrally located to all of these.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    I think this was the one I was looking for. Any other ones close? I’m in monrovia.
    Friday Night Steel is a good place to start. Many, including myself, started there. It's not any sort of sanctioned match, but it is fun. 465 traffic on Friday afternoon/evening can be rough. Plan accordingly. FNS posts on this forum.

For Monrovia I think Riley conservation club would be the most accessible for you to sample USPSA or Steel Challenge. It's only a few miles off the 70 exit and easy to get to.

As other shared, watch this forum for posts or check Practiscore website or check the specific club calendars. DM me more for info if you want.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Riley Conservation Club is easy to get to and is great place to sample either USPSA or Steel Challenge. Good crew running both matches so you'll have fun with either one.

2-Alpha

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2018
    Indianapolis area
    Also watch for the indoor matches at Parabellum in Avon and Tim’s Shooting Academy in Westfield. Tim’s is IDPA-style; Parabellum is USPSA.

ProTEQ in Brazil does SCSA, but they’re not usually posted here.

Definitely check out Riley. Atlanta is actually not very much farther.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Riley Conservation Club is easy to get to and is great place to sample either USPSA or Steel Challenge. Good crew running both matches so you'll have fun with either one.
    ^^THIS^^*

I don’t shoot steel challenge but Riley is my home club and you won’t find a better bunch of folks.

Give them a try you won’t be disappointed

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    If you end up getting hooked on steel challenge, Red Brush Rifle Range in Newburgh Indiana (about 2 hours from Riley Conservation Club) hosts a match the second Sunday of every month (weather permitting) spring summer and fall we run all 8 stages every other month and in the other months we normally run the “speed six”

A few of ours drive to Riley for their matches and a few of theirs drive to Red Brush for our matches!

Top Bottom