• repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Has anyone seen/tried one of these? I think that they only fit .22

Cascadesilencer.jpg

Cascade .22 LR Monocore Suppressor - Barrels and Uppers - Tactical Solutions

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yup, that's a rimfire only can. As usual with TacSol stuff, I think it is highly over-engineered. Aluminum would do just fine for a monocore rimfire can, and it would be half the price. This here is the difference between a Cadillac and a Bently...

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Yup, that's a rimfire only can. As usual with TacSol stuff, I think it is highly over-engineered. Aluminum would do just fine for a monocore rimfire can, and it would be half the price. This here is the difference between a Cadillac and a Bently...

I was told that they will last forever and since you can clean it you never need to send it back to the factory like you do on most..... they aren't that expensive if you factor in 1 cleaning of the other brands.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I, for one, am not sold on the need to clean even a rimfire can. I have take-apart cans and I have sealed cans. The take-apart can was bought to be run on full-auto and the need to clean it would be obvious. I don't think a sealed rimfire can will NEED to be cleaned before about 50 or 60 THOUSAND rounds when used in semi auto. My Outback has got to have 10k through it and it is as quiet as the day I brought it home, albeit a bit heavier now. That said, my original point was that if you really want a take apart can becuase you feel you'll need to clean it, there are aluminum or stainless options which are substantially less expensive.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was told that they will last forever and since you can clean it you never need to send it back to the factory like you do on most..... they aren't that expensive if you factor in 1 cleaning of the other brands.

The Tac65 can be disassembled too and it only costs $250.

Top Bottom