• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Anyone else feel like a canary in the coal mine?
    I look at recent Supreme Court Decisions re: Evidence admissibility whether it be obtained in an historically illegal manner or passenger privacy rights eroding and bills submitted in the House for the establishment of FEMA camps, National Security Directives allowing for declaration of Martial Law, attempts at National ID card and RFID and I shake.
    Where is the outrage or is the American public merely content so long as Maury is on at 3 and Oprah at 4? We had the Superbowl yesterday and I don't recall seeing one word about 600,000 Americans still being without power one week after the precipitating event. Oh my.....

ar15_dude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    The problem is not that the world is going to hell in a handbasket, the problem is that you and your fellow S&P folks KNOW that it is. Most sheeple don't know, don't care.

We can't stop it, but we don't have to participate. Live your life, enjoy your life. Prep for the worst, hope for the best.

Wayner123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Fairmount
    It is sad that most Americans are so uninformed about what is happening around them. They are content to go about their lives, get direction from Oprah and Dr. Phil and not get worried about the changes our governement is sliding by us wrapped up in bigger bills and in policy changes. I agree that we are heading to a day of reckoning. It seems to be coming faster and faster

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I have to admit I am not the most informed person. I started listening to Sirius 144 Patriot Radio so hopefully I can become more informed. I just cant stand all the commercials.

Its things like this that make me glade we have the second amendment (for now). But as the saying goes, "From my cold dead hands!"

Top Bottom