• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I didn't realise this thread had so few members. I came over from Thehighroad a month ago and i've barely been back there since. Maybe not at all in 2 weeks. This is a really great forum. I really think you'll see 2000+ members by january.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I didn't realise this thread had so few members.

So few? I think 2000 members for a state-based hobby forum is amazing! Unlike GT or THR, many of our members are active, and not just registering once and never logging in again. I love seeing so many usernames in various threads that I can't keep them straight.

Just to put things in prospective. . . if we were any other type of organization. . . say, a church. . . ZERO to 2000 members in a year is awesome!

So, who wants to call ourselves "The Branch Mike-ians"?? (ok, bad joke)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    So few? I think 2000 members for a state-based hobby forum is amazing! Unlike GT or THR, many of our members are active, and not just registering once and never logging in again. I love seeing so many usernames in various threads that I can't keep them straight.

Just to put things in prospective. . . if we were any other type of organization. . . say, a church. . . ZERO to 2000 members in a year is awesome!

So, who wants to call ourselves "The Branch Mike-ians"?? (ok, bad joke)

True. I looked at the member list and we have 1210 of our 1806 members who have made at least one post. When you also consider that 29 of us have more than 1000 posts, that is an awful lot of activity in just shy of 11 months.

This leads us to one inescapable conclusion: INGO ROCKS! :rockwoot:

Blessings,
    Bill

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Hey now, it's quality not quantity! :D Love this forum, I think we are doing great here so far and there are no signs of slowing right now.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We've got a ways to go before we hit GT's 90k members. :)

Fenway, I'm pretty sure the current server won't handle 4000 simultaneous users. :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This forum is great! I've joined a few forums, not many, but this is by far the most educational and the least educational forum I've ever seen! :rockwoot: I only say uneducational because some of those pix in the Funny Picture Thread will set your IQ back a point or two at a time! LOL

Thanks Mike! All you guys keep up the good work!

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Love the site looks like it's only 91 members off of the 2,000 mark as of right now. Absolutely incredible for a 1st year single-state niche forum. Keep up all of the great work everyone, as soon as Paypal takes the stupid limitation off of my account, I will send my support! :patriot:

Top Bottom