• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll do what I can as well. (Starting with ripping up my almost full frequent flyer card. I dont need a free hour that bad.)

And if it does turn out to be tracers, I'll bring the tar if somebody else can provide the feathers and the rail. (And I would hope also that he/she gets blacklisted from the remaining indoor ranges as well)

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Oct 9, 2010
    You have friends here, Gary & all. I know something like this will take significant time to get put back together. Here's hoping the insurance will take good care of you. Just the construction work of securing the building I would have to think will be significant. Keep us informed as you can & don't be bashful if there's anything we can do.

And good job BG fire department, too. A bazillion pounds of burning rubber behind cinderblock walls with no access sounds like no easy project.

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am really glad that everyone is ok, and I'd love to help in anyway I can as well.

On a more selfish and pragmatic note, what's the state of NFA items awaiting Form 4
    approval, I and several friends have a few cans there.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Greg, when you are ready to re wire I can take care if the network side, supply the material and I can take care of the rest... Or can just pull wire in general.

Free of charge obviously.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Nov 23, 2008
    First I am very sorry for you loss. Second I am very glad no one was hurt. This is the kind of thing that brings out the community in this forum. If I can help, just ask. Beech Grove Firearms is a great business run by great people, I am sure you will back on your feet in no time.

Top Bottom