• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    There's a councilman from Philly who is very Anti 2A. He's also the same guy who wrote the letter to Chick-Fil-A, but that's another story. Now, normally, I live and let live, but this guy has such a blatant disrespect for citizens that it's sickening.
    Here's what I want help with. I want this guy to be exposed for who he is to the public. I'm hoping that with enough exposure people in Philly might have a chance to see this guy for who is.
    I'm not going to tell people what to tweet, but please tweet to him and tell him what you think of the 2A. (If want a 2fer perhaps you could tell him what you think of government officials trying to bully citizens on their religious views. Chick-Fil-A)
    A few pointer, Please keep it all respectful. I don't want to be known as "those guys" Also, the councilman has blocked me so I won't get to witness the fun unless you report back here on what you said, what his response was etc.
    His twitter handle is @jimfkenney

Please everyone, let's put a spot light on this guy. Look through his tweets and I think you'll see the attitude I'm talking about. Be warned though, once you start criticizing him you'll likely get blocked so look over his tweets BEFORE you tweet to him.

2vtusr4.jpg

large

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    When you originally posted this thread I expected to see him acting like guns are evil. I did not expect to see him cussing, mocking and name calling US citizens. What the eff kinda politician is he?

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    When you originally posted this thread I expected to see him acting like guns are evil. I did not expect to see him cussing, mocking and name calling US citizens. What the eff kinda politician is he?

Judge for yourself. I got involved because he went off on one of my twitter friends. I started looking around on his twitter page and was flabbergasted at what I saw. He's a liberal's liberal. But more than that his attitude reeks and I don't see how he could have any respect for the people he represents I figure they deserve better. I'm just trying to shed light on it, but I'm only one man, so I need others who are willing to step up.
    Look at the screen caps I've posted about his thoughts on guns.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I've shown some of the screen caps. What do you think of just those? I have a lot of screen caps to, but they aren't all related to guns. But they all show his attitude.

It shows the typical attitude of most politicians. It's also pretty typical of people with an ego issue. He think's he knows the best for everyone and will resort to Ad Hom attacks when he can't deal with a clear logical argument. If you want I can PM you my email and you can send me some more additional screen shots.

I'm saddened that people like that get elected. However I understand the political theory of making your opponent the worst choice. I grew up in Illinois where this type of political and public discourse is common, just look at the Presidential election. I would much rather have a debate on the issues with out the rhetoric. Give me the facts and why you think your position is the better one.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    It shows the typical attitude of most politicians. It's also pretty typical of people with an ego issue. He think's he knows the best for everyone and will resort to Ad Hom attacks when he can't deal with a clear logical argument. If you want I can PM you my email and you can send me some more additional screen shots.

I'm saddened that people like that get elected. However I understand the political theory of making your opponent the worst choice. I grew up in Illinois where this type of political and public discourse is common, just look at the Presidential election. I would much rather have a debate on the issues with out the rhetoric. Give me the facts and why you think your position is the better one.
    Send my your email via a PM and I'd be happy to send you the screen caps I have. That goes for anyone else. Just send me your info and tell me that you'd like to see the screen caps And I'll be happy to send them along.

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I just looked up the guys facebook. NOTHING on there. Everything is private. So much for a politican living a public life. Also His press secretary should be fired for letting him go on Twitter like he is!

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I'm not sure what's going on. For instance I was able to see his tweets but now I can't others still can. I'm pretty sure I've been blocked, but not sure.
    Little more help, I was hoping we'd have a lot of people tweeting.
    I know that not everyone on INGO tweets but I'd figured out of roughly 25k there might be at least a few hundred that would tweet.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I don't do the twitter thing, but this guy is an ass. I can't believe ha actually talks like this. Wish I could help, but hopefully some more people from here will get em'.

Top Bottom