• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mad Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    White Co.
    For the boys that asked about it, on the squirrel gun thread. Thought I'd make a new thread on it. The kid did a fine job, as far as I'm concerned. This is the 1st rifle I ever did. I just wanted to purty up my favorite squirrel gun, in honor of my birthday!:D

Here's a few pics, then I'll post his info, if you are interested.

Picture022_zps6b8f6d65.jpg

Picture021_zps65c774ec.jpg

Picture019_zps2c71e53a.jpg

His info is:

Josh Cummins
    Cummins Hydrographis
    Lafayette, IN.

765-413-5015

He has a website, but it's tied to facebook. If you have an account there, just google him up. Nice guy.

Mad Dog

BIGSHIVES1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Looks great! A few questions if you don't mind. What was the turn-around time? How much to do both pieces? I've been thinking about doing something similar to this, just never pursued it. I might now. :D

Mad Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    White Co.
    It's my H&R Sportster .22 rimfire. it has become my favorite squirrel gun. I gave it a face lift, in honor of my birthday. :D

Mad Dog

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    I realize ammo is almost gone these days, but for squirrel hunting you might consider CCI's new "Quiet-22". Advertised at 710 fps, same as a CB cap, same form/fit/function as a regulare 22LR..., but quiet. Not enough blowback to work in semi-autos but great for bolt action or break-opens. Compared to the sound of a normal 22LR you'll giggle like a schoolgirl (I know I did). Even if you miss, the squirrel just sits there saying , "Dude, did you just shoot at me?". Great looking gun, by the way. Good luck this fall.

Top Bottom