• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well that's just my luck been pending since Oct 18 and went into problem status today. The lovely lady I spoke to named Robin said it was my finger print cards didnt have my social on it. Which im almost positive i put it on there but oh well. She said she expects it to be 30 more days which will be 7 months. Lovely

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    That sucks. I have 3 Form 4's and a Form 1 there now. And theyre all my first ones and its with a trust. I reeeaaallly hope I didnt miss anything.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    I had 2 that went into problem status, and it took about a week each to get the problem fixed, then approved, then set at the office a day or so, then sent out. The second one should be here by Monday, :)

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    My Form 1 went problem status because I'm an idiot and forgot to put AR15 in the model box.

I got it back to correct it last Thursday, mailed it back same day.

It arrived on Monday, approved on Tuesday and I got it back today.

It might not take that long for it to get approved and returned to you.

Docjon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2012
    I am a Class 3 dealer and I've had paperwork in on supressors since last Aug or Sept time frame. With all the people out of work they should get more folks in there to help out.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well just for the helluva it I called the BATF to see if anything has changed on my F4 goin into problem status on 3/28. And to my surprise it was approved on 3/30. :rockwoot:[ame]http://youtu.be/kiRPvlw1L2s[/ame]
    A total of 5 months and 2 weeks since the day it went pending.:faint: Geez makes me sick to even think about my form 1 that Im sending out this weekend.

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I had 2 stamps that went into problem status. Got them in the mail on a Tuesday, fixed them, sent them back , got the stamps back on the following Tuesday. That happened last month. So after you send them back with the the problems corrected, you should only have about 1 more week to wait.

Top Bottom