Called in four yotes the other night, but they won.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbrville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Rush Co
    Well had a fun time the other night, even though we didn't put any fur in the truck. Set up and ran cottontail distress for awhile and didn't see anything. Switched to a challenge bark and in about two minutes had a pack of four barreling in on us. About the time we saw them they made us. Turned on a dime and booked it at about 125 yards and went over a little hill in the field. Took a shot when we saw them again but no luck. Fun seeing them come in like that. Good times. Good luck to everyone trying coyote hunting, only advice I can give is keep at it, they are smart critters.

Porter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    Putnam Co
    They are slick, we are over ran with them I just never really invested the money into callers and decoys to hunt them.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    In Sept. Oct. and Nov. and even early Dec. prey calls work best but Jan. Feb. March. Challenge calls work best... Its breeding time.... Welcome to the club its a blast. They are the smartest animal you will ever hunt in Indiana...

sbrville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Rush Co
    They are slick, we are over ran with them I just never really invested the money into callers and decoys to hunt them.
    We started earlier with cheap mouth calls and had some luck. I would start with that and see how it goes. Just picked up a used foxpro. Ecallers are nice but not necessary. I kinda liked learning the ropes with mouth calls. I will say the electronic doesn't run out of breath though. Lol. Good luck. Sb.

Top Bottom