• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    WTS/WTT - $950. SOLD. I will include having it moved to your driveway or to your house or garage door if in the Indianapolis metropolitan areas. You'll have to move it inside or arrange to have it installed or moved inside.

Brand New Still in the Box and on the Pallet - Cabela's Woodsman 30 Gun Safe by Liberty. I bought this 2 years ago and decided to go with smaller safes. At 540 pounds, it was just too big and difficult to manage for me to install where I wanted. Since then, it's been sitting in the temperature controlled warehouse at my office.

Grey Granite color. From the Cabela's website:
    Cabela's Woodsman Gun Safe Series by Liberty : Cabela's

Cabela's Woodsman Gun Safe Series by Liberty

Lifetime Guarantee
    40-minute fire rating (68,000 BTU)
    Secure locking bolts
    Steel gussets for added pry protection
    12-gauge, two-piece roll-form bodies

With a 40-minute fire rating (at 1,200° F) and a security level 13, Cabela's Woodsman Gun Safes by Liberty will keep your firearms and valuables safe from fire and thieves. The 25-gun and 30-gun models have eight locking bolts. Steel gussets provide additional protection from prying. All have triple hardplate to protect the S&G UL-rated lock. In addition, the lock is equipped with an external relocker. The 12-gauge two-piece roll-form bodies have 5/8" Fireboard-3 in the ceiling, door jambs and door for 68,000-BTU fire resistance.

It has a grommet on the back for running a dehumidifier or light to the inside of the safe.

I also have a brand new (never opened from the package) door panel for the safe.
    Liberty Door Panel - Fits Gun Safe Models 30-35-40 - Accessory and Organizer for Pistols, Handguns, Ammunition, Magazines, Choke Tubes and Other Security Products - Item 10586 - Black

The insert sells for $120+ on Amazon and more at Cabela's.

Here is a picture of the label from the carton so that you can see the options and part numbers:
    2z4zig0.jpg

22jn61.jpg

Here are the stock pictures of the exterior and inside of the safe:
    4t0qs9.jpg

rhimmb.jpg

Here is the panel insert:
    2rh62yx.jpg

I can answer any other questions you may have if you PM me. It has never been out of the box or opened. It does not have the electronic lock. It is old school with the dial lock. I literally have not even opened the documentation and packaging material to look at the combination. It’s brand new. Thanks for looking.

Mostly looking for cash, but would consider a partial trade for ammo or firearms.

Not really in the market for any rifles, but would consider AK's.
    I'd consider pistols.
    Quality optics are of interest.

Last edited:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Mostly looking for cash, but would consider a partial trade for ammo or firearms.

Not really in the market for any rifles, but would consider AK's.
    I'd consider pistols.
    Quality optics are of interest.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom