Not open for further replies.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    When: June 11, 6-10 pm.
    Where: Southside of Hunt. Res. Map to follow.

I was planning a long ruck this day and decided to shorten it and make it after work hours, so more from the group could join me.

Grab your boots, your BOB, some water and grub.

We will cover about 6 miles, picking our way along the river, through woods, streams, and fields. After the hike we can practice some fire building, eat some grub, shoot the shiz, maybe some night time signaling after it gets dark.

Bring what you would if this was real. If you are bringing a long arm I would make sure that you have a hunting license. I will have check in cards with me.

So if you want some exercise, and a chance to run through your gear meet over at the Northeast Indiana social group for details.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sounds like a good FTX.

You guys should take Sailor up on this. It will be good training. Huntington/Roush offers some good terrain to work with for humping a ruck and working land nav.

This will be a good test of gear, loadouts, and your skills, along with a chance to network with other Indiana preppers.

If I can switch out my sparring/Fight Nite, I'll be there.

Russ

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm hoping to make it to this. Hopefully if it quits raining we should have most of the field work that dad needs my help with, done. So I'll definitely try to open this up. Not too horribly far for me, and I really enjoy this sort of thing. I miss doing stuff like this when i was in scouts.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Bummer. Missed this earlier while on. We are on vacation and wont be back in time for this! Keep me informed on how it goes and I'll keep a look out for the next one...for sure. Way to go Sailor for planning this....Wish we could make it!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'd want to bring my bug out long gun, but even with the hunting license. I don't think DNR would like me hauling around an SKS with 20 rd mags, lol. Maybe I'll just grab the 10/22 instead....

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Bring the SKS, it is legal to hunt ground hogs with it. I will have my AK.

As long as you have signed in you are good. Never had problems there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom