• LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    75b6a4db.jpg

8ab4d5ea.jpg

Had this given to me this week, was gonna buy one similar but didn't have the cash, and later that evening a close family friend said he would sell me his but then ended up gifting it to me, so I'm now the owner of this beauty.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sweet!

My primary knife around the house for all chores including food prep and consumption is my BassPro Buck 110 with CPM154CM. 154CM is an excellent steel for knives, but the CPM version is . . . better. Mine replaced my Buck 110 with a BG-42 blade from the Buck pro shop and while I don't think I can get it quite as sharp, it performs equally well on most tasks and requires less sharpening than any other knife I own.

The BG-42 got retired because 1) it can't be replaced, and 2) a significant portion of the blade has been ground away during years of sharpening.

If you like your 110 shown, you'd also like the version from Cabela's that has a CPMS30V blade.

John224

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    239   0   1
    Apr 8, 2010
    West Indianapolis
    I had the 2 blade small black buck I carried for over 20 years, I just realized I have lost it. Not a good feeling as was a part of me for so long. I wll look for another small carry knife, but I sure miss that one!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Nice. I am looking for a 110 to replace the one he had for years. It was lost when his house burned down.

Ouch! Well, you choices are obvious!

• Cabela's Buck 110 with CPM S30V
    • BassPro Buck 110 with CPM154Cm
    • Buck Custom Shop with whatever they have currently

Top Bottom