• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    So I've had another break-in. First one in the house, unfortunately I was not home. Not much taken since the alarm scared them off quickly. Does any one know of a good window replacement company? Anyone want to stand guard for the night with me?:draw:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    So I've had another break-in. First one in the house, unfortunately I was not home. Not much taken since the alarm scared them off quickly. Does any one know of a good window replacement company? Anyone want to stand guard for the night with me?:draw:
    Now that it's morning, the easiest way to fix a broken window temporarily is to cut 2 sheets of plywood large enough that they cover the window and frame. Have somebody hold one over the outside while you put screws through the inside one into the outside one. This "pancakes" the frame betwen the 2 sheets of wood. Done right this is even much stronger than the window that used to be there. Of course this doesn't help much if you don't keep any plywood on hand. I always keep some basic lumber/tarps/etc on hand just in case something happens where my house needs boarded up for any reason.

Top Bottom