• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Well, it had to get here eventually. If you ask my kids (25/29) they know we were there but no idea why. They know of Viet Nam but no details. The history books they had in high school had less than a full page on WW2.
    C_Indy is a result of the re-writing of history....The boy thinks he knows, just doesn't.
    If it is Googled, it must be true.

Edit....I paid for private school............Very disappointed.

Edit....is private school a cult as well????

3044963900_b47fb00d62.jpg

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Well, it had to get here eventually. If you ask my kids (25/29) they know we were there but no idea why. They know of Viet Nam but no details. The history books they had in high school had less than a full page on WW2.
    C_Indy is a result of the re-writing of history....The boy thinks he knows, just doesn't.
    If it is Googled, it must be true.

Edit....I paid for private school............Very disappointed.

Edit....is private school a cult as well????
    Churchmouse, when my daughter was around 8 or 9 she wanted to write a paper about Korea. She never met my Dad, he died before she was born, but she knew he was a Veteran of Korea and Vietnam and clearly took an interest in that fact.

I told her Korea was not a realistic option but she could decide for herself after we went to the library. The lesson for her there was going to see why Korea was called the forgotten war. There was not much resources written on Korea period, let alone for her age group. I told her Vietnam was out, over done, look at WWII to understand the roots of War in this century.

Then I handed her a book that had just come out: The Good Fight, How World War II Was Won. It was written by Stephen Ambrose, they guy who wrote Band of Brothers, especially for young kids. Buy it for your Grandkids but have adults read it. It is a timeline from 1/30/33 ending with the Marshall Plan. It is a book you will never sell or part with once you buy it.

"To the Grandchildren of the men and women who served in the U.S. armed forces in Wolrd War II."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Honestly, and I thought the same thing you did, it is not about thick. It is about flat.

In a thread packed with curvy round butts, that is one flat butt so we are lead to believe it is Man butt. This is why eye witness testimony is not worth a crap in court. Tunnel vision.

Well, I do feel better. It was an over shadowing gay thing. Glad I was not the only one to see and comment on that particular butt. Being a butt man and all my skills were coming in question..............:):

I am having the wife and daughter look up the book you referenced. My 2 favorite uncles were both Lifer military serving in Korea and Viet Nam.
    I have not and will not forget.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sadly, at least to me, is the only book most persons even know Ambrose for is The Band of Brothers. While it was both a great book and also a great series I personally think it is one of his lesser works...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am aware of Ambrose but have not spent enough time reading for many years. That may be about to change.

Now....lets *****slap the snot out of C_I.......

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    :bow:

:rofl:

go worship jebus old man

Even Scientology is believable compared to the laughable dribble you and your buddies on project avalon and Camelot believe in.

Hey c-indy explain to us the agenda of those cosmic reptilian explorers.

Tell us all in your words how you have the power to heal others, or should I just quote you?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even Scientology is believable compared to the laughable dribble you and your buddies on project avalon and Camelot believe in.

Hey c-indy explain to us the agenda of those cosmic reptilian explorers.

Tell us all in your words how you have the power to heal others, or should I just quote you?

................................:popcorn:

chrstian_indy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Some one has to screw your wife while you're @ work.

Spouse-Cheating1.jpg

I may be old but I look more to like this guy than you do. Unless Zoub's wife has a thing for fat Hispanics, you have no credibility.[/QUOTE]

:popcorn:

This is sailor eating a dick (which you can't see cause he's choking on it.

fat-sailor.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom