• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bought a handgun there Friday, 11/27. It was a trade in and appeared to be in great shape (it still is). Over the weekend, I noticed that the aftermarket mag had a problem. Took eveything back today and explained the problem. They confirmed it and without hesitation replaced it with a factory mag at NO CHARGE! I tried to explain that it was a used mag when I bought it and I would be glad to pay some difference on a new one. NO DICE! "We want to keep you as a happy customer" was their only comment. Then, to add insult to injury, they offered to sell me 2 more factory mags at 1/2 PRICE! I protested for a moment (OK, maybe 1/2 a moment), but their answer was "Look at it has our apology for your having to make a 2nd trip." (Like I wouldn't be back sometime anyway?).

In the retail business, these actions are unheard of!! You want outstanding customer service? It lives in Camby and it's phone # is 317-856-8880. And yes, I've memorized it.

Last edited by a moderator:

BD63

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Have to give Bradis a +1 also

Was in on Sunday mainly just to look around. I ended up leaving with a used Bersa Thunder Deluxe. :yesway:Richard was very helpful as is everyone I have encountered there. I always enjoy stopping in to have a look around.:D

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Plus 1 for them too. Came in today 12/2/09. picked up a Springfield in 45 gap. Great price and good service. My only problem I have with Bradis is that one of the guys was talking about buying a Bow off some one. Then started talking about other personal things. With people waiting to be helped personal stuff should wait. But after someone helped me (keith??), Walt was busy selling a gun. I was very happy. I will wait for good deals. Glad to get the 45 gap because I have 1000 rounds of ammo that I had no gun for.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Plus 1 for them too. Came in today 12/2/09. picked up a Springfield in 45 gap. Great price and good service. My only problem I have with Bradis is that one of the guys was talking about buying a Bow off some one. Then started talking about other personal things. With people waiting to be helped personal stuff should wait. But after someone helped me (keith??), Walt was busy selling a gun. I was very happy. I will wait for good deals. Glad to get the 45 gap because I have 1000 rounds of ammo that I had no gun for.

I have a habit of bull****ing with Kenny whenever I'm in their but to me that's what a good gun shop is all about. I've found that if you really want to talk to someone just break in on their personal conversation,(in a polite way of course) for the most part they can multi task. Or just shop some more till someone comes available which if it's a packed house may be a while. I was in on Thursday to do some gun trading and it ended up the money I got in boot for a trade I turned around and spent it their. Drat you Bradis and your low prices.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Just wanted to add another A+ for Bradis. I've purchased multiple guns from Bradis and they have always been helpful and priced correctly. Sales staff always goes over the top to be helpful. They are always well staffed and knowledgeable.

Like the original poster I have purchased a gun there, except used, and had a small problem. The problem was only noticeable when shooting or using a dummy round. They offered to fix my problem before I could ask if they would take a look at it. Bradis is great and I highly recommend.

kennys_67

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Owen County, Indiana
    I bought a few guns when Anna and her father had the place, it was great then, now I am not too crazy about the place. I go to planfield shooters and O'fishels in gosport

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I bought a few guns when Anna and her father had the place, it was great then, now I am not too crazy about the place.

Anna and her father? :dunno: Anna was the manager from the mid-90s until she left around 2001 or so. She was no relation to Bob, the gentleman who started the business and owns it to this day. Bob and his wife Naomi still make semi-frequent appearances in the shop, but the lady who has run the day-to-day operation for the better part of the last decade is Lisa, Bob's daughter.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us; what issues have you had with the shop, if I may ask? PM me if you prefer.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Another +1 for Bradis. Reasonable prices, not great, but not high either. Decent selection of toys, and I've watched the guys patiently explain to novices time and time again in a noncondescending manner just about everything gun related without the odd conspiracy ranting that seems to crop up in gun shop owner/workers from time to time. Plus they are right on my way when I have to go up to Indy :)

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I got this one at bradis when they had more chainsaws than guns.
    DSC03050.jpg

bucmaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    ANNA WENT TO THE OUTDOORSMAN SHE IS PROBABLY THE BEST THING THEY HAVE TO OFFER . LISA AND THE GUYS AT BRADIS ARE GREAT

bass pro

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    west side guy
    I have also bought several guns from Bradis . I like the store, the people working there are very helpful, and they will have my business for a long time'

Top Bottom