• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Thats right saved the year, not the day or month the year :D I had done business with Bradis before and was happy they cut me a deal on a M&P but then had another run in that was kinda up in the air. This wasn't enough to make me shop elsewhere but did put a strike against them in my book. Anyways, I have searched high and low and in between for a Mossberg 500 Tactical Cruiser that had the breacher barrel on it. And I do understand that in the rules that the site/mods ask us not to put a +1 or -1 in the title so I didn't, but however I will put the 3 reasons that are positives that made me very satisfied with my purchases. But before I get to that, I have called numerous gun stores numerous times and from the first call to the last other gun stores have cut me short, talked over top of me and just plain and simple been rude. Bradis not only set on the phone with me and made sure that we were looking for the right model of gun but they also made common talk with me while doing so. As I would check in with Bradis and other gun stores I would apologize to them and explain that I understood that sometimes a note may get overlooked or misplaced so that is why I called in (even though they took my name down). Well just as I started to give up and start looking for a 870 or something similar to what I was wanting I get a missed call from Bradis (I work 3rds so I was asleep). I got a little excited but figured maybe they got the wrong model and was mistaking it for what I was looking for. But to my surprise it was to the T in what I was looking for. So here we are...

I don't give them a +1 or -1 I give them a +3 because

1) They keep an eye out for a gun that I had requested and gave me a call when they got it in.

2) Outstanding customer service as far as attitude (done business with Jeremy)

3) Not only did they get a gun in that is going up in price and is harder to get ahold of than an honest woman/politician they even gave me a deal which led to me purchasing another rifle, which was a Ruger 10/22 that I didn't even plan on getting today.

Kudo's to Bradis :rockwoot:

AWGlock

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll also compliment Bradis on their customer service bought an xd from them that had a small problem, didn't notice until I got home, took it to them the next day and within 5 minutes problem was solved. Impressed me a lot so I went back and bought ammo from them the next week. +1

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I like old Bob... he reminds me of both my grandfathers except he knows more about guns... Ive gotten VERY good deals over the years. Congrats on the new pieces!

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Thanks guys... I'll post some pics here soon in another thread and link to it.

Had to get an ATI folding stock for the Mossberg so I had a full stock and the pistol grip advantages.

Milkshakeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I love Bradis. Ever since Shoe's closed I've gone out there (though not much the last year and a half since I have no money). They are always helpful and have great deals. I got my XD through them. +1 is not enough for them. Best gun store in the Indy area. :rockwoot:

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I just sent a buddy there from Vincennes to purchase his first handgun if that tells you how much I recommend them. He bought a G19 and was happy with it and there services. He's a lurker on here I believe but is to damn bashful and shy to introduce himself :bat::gheyhi:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom