• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Oct 2, 2012
    Stopped in yesterday picked up a sling and mounts. Great shop first time in. Thanks for the chats guys. great shop. well deserved

Dundee

Marksman
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    Being publicly recognized for your work and your teams' work ethic is high praise indeed. I am no where near your shop and yet because of this award last year, I have been to your site 6 times. I certainly hope there are others who take note of what Indiana gun owners say about Bradis and make the trip to your shop.

Congratulations and lets go for a three-Pete!

wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    Congrats! I will admit the couple times i have been there the customer service was not the best. In defense of them one time it was very busy and the other looked like a rush had just ended. I imagine i would be wound up as well. I just hope i can swing by when they have 9mm ammo sometime. They are about 3 minutes from my house so easy trip to make.

jervancoltsfan

Plinker
    Apr 19, 2013
    Monrovia
    I have fond memories of going here when I was a boy with my Dad on the weekends. I still stop in here from time to time to browse and remember the good ol days. The last time I was in there, the sales people were very friendly and helpful.

Highcaliberone

Plinker
    Apr 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    I purchased my very first gun, a Sig P2340, there years ago. Great shop, I need to get in there soon. Really wish I could get .40 ammo for the price on the pic.

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    Congratulations! I have been in the shop before, but only once. I travel to Mooresville for meetings from time to time. Once again, Congrats!

askeen289

Plinker
    Apr 24, 2013
    Congrautlations. The shop is great and I try to get over there when ever I can. Keep up the good work

Top Bottom