ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I will be at the 1500 in June. I am beginning to make plans as far as what type of inventory and how much to bring. If anyone would like to pick up some steel at the event to save on shipping, now would be an ideal time to let me know. That way I can set yours aside and not count it as 'available to sell'.

Also, if you want anything custom brought to the show, I need to be knowing ASAP so I have the time to get it in a nest and cut!!

See you all there!:ingo:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Do you have any rounds that are free standing? Also what caliber are these rated for?

I have rounds available as individual targets. No stands at this moment, but I plan to have some modular stands to reveal at the show. There may not be enough time for me to finish the design, build prototypes, test, and get into production before then. But I should have at least a prototype.

In regards to the caliber rating, it depends on a few factors, mainly distance and mounting. There are a few threads on here showing the results of my steel hit with a 50bmg at 100 yds. Did the steel survive? Yes. Was it a little bent? Yes.

Let me know a bit more about what you have planned and I will give you the best advise I can!

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Thanks for hooking me up at the show! I got the biggest round (forget the size that would be). I brought it home and hung it from some chains and promptly put 50 rounds of .45 230gr fmj into it at about 30 feet. Just little white specks! Love it! Thanks again!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Glad you enjoyed your purchase!

If anyone is having a hard time finding us, we are on the north wall by the concession stand.

Look for our banner and give a call if you need beamed in! 406-570-4373

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom