• ...and so much more!
  • Userdenied

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    ***EDIT*** *** SOLD! ***

I'm looking to sell my Ruger SR9c. I've had it for about 18 months and put about 1000 rounds through it flawlessly (No FTF, FTE, or Stove Pipes). It's eaten everything I've thrown at it. The gun is in good condition (Please see photos) and shoots great. I'm selling it because I am going to start carrying my wife's XD9 instead. It fits my hand better and I would rather not have a slide safety on my carry gun. I don't see a reason to keep two 9mm around when there are lots of other toys on my list.

I've got the pistol itself, the original box, manual, test casing from the factory, 2x 10rnd mags, 1x 17rnd mag, 2x pinky extension mag bottoms, and a 50rnd box of Freedom Munitions 115gr 9m FMJ. I am looking for $450 for everything. Face-to-face only. I am willing to travel 30min in any direction from where I live at 86th and Michigan road in Indianapolis. Bill of sale will be required as will a permit with a name that matches your driver license. If you're interested please PM me here or call/text Josh at
    DtyLvWK.jpg

1D1ojzl.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom