Biden Admin CITING historical religious persecution and racism to JUSTIFY Gun Control

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When the standard is- "what was the right to keep and bear arms understood to be when the 2nd Amendment was ratified?" You have to search long and hard (TWSS) to find historical precedent for gun control....now, what they found was a history of gun control used to keep religious, ethnic and racial minorities oppressed- all things that cannot happen now because the Constitution was amended to provide protection to all regardless of race, religion and ethnicity.

One may conclude that if that's the best "historical precedent" they can come up with (though I did not read the briefs if they included other examples), perhaps historical precedent that is based upon things that are now outlawed here....isn't that helpful to them.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Biden administration is using those historical analogies to justify prohibiting "dangerous "people from possessing firearms. At the heart of this is a challenge to the Federal prohibition on medical marijuana users from possessing firearms which I guess they deem them to be unfit or a "danger"

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The Biden administration is using those historical analogies to justify prohibiting "dangerous "people from possessing firearms. At the heart of this is a challenge to the Federal prohibition on medical marijuana users from possessing firearms which I guess they deem them to be unfit or a "danger"

I mean...politicians, but the hypocrisy is stunning predictable.

The Biden administration claims it is trying to decriminalize marijuana use, but really, really want to use MJ to limit who can own a gun.

BTW- Biden is trying really hard to not do anything about MJ except use it to prosecute crimes.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    What is it with these centralizing control freak ***holes?

obiden can go **** himself with a steak knife all the way to Hell.
    I was going to suggest doing it sideways while rotating it, but that would be too graphic a visualization for some, so I won't.

John

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If only we knew the motive for the government's arguments. It will always remain a mystery to us all.

View attachment 216858
    It's all about narrative in each individual incident and case . . . throwing anything they can think of like pasta against the kitchen wall to see if it will stick. If one doesn't, try another, and keep trying unit one does, no matter how inane. The fact that people aren't single digit IQ Village Idiots and remember what's been used and argued before, and consider the future consequences of it, doesn't seem to matter. It's all about what's right here, right now, today. Yesterday and tomorrow or somewhere else are nonexistent. In that regard they live vertically in time like dogs do . . . who have no memory of what occurred yesterday and are incapable of planning for or foreseeing tomorrow . . . they only live where they are in the immediate present.

John

Top Bottom