• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    +1 for my wife and I. Took the wife to shoot and check out carry accessories. Very busy but got in quickly. Two free targets. We shot FMJ, hollow points and lead, (our own ammo). The range is state-of-the-art. The ventilation is the BEST. With all the shooting, neither of us noticed smoke or burnt powder. I've been in ranges where you can taste the powder. My wife was pleasantly pleased with being to talk to the female staff. Sure beats going to the gun show and gasp at the inflated prices. No charge for entry or parking and the restrooms are cleaner too. Quoting Arnold Swartzenegger "We'll be back"

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you very much and glad you an your wife enjoyed shooting with us. The most frequent compliment we receive here is how folks cant get over how good the air quality is in the range. Well I wish I/we could take credit for the clean air and massive equipment used to accomplish this but I cant. The credit goals entirely to the good people of Precision Control Systems of Indianapolis. When we began construction of this facility I initially began working with two other companies with quotes and planning. Thankfully during this process I was directed towards Precision Control and after that things really went well for us. I don't want to ramble on but this company did an awesome job and continues to promptly address our needs as they have come up. Again thank you Greg

Top Bottom